Psalms Bible Study Book with Video Access - Ray Ortlund
Psalms Bible Study Book with Video Access includes printed content for six sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and tips for leading a group. Also, each Book contains a unique code that enables you to access free teaching videos for each session.
At the speed this world moves, few people have time to sit down and read a good long book. Ironically, the remedy for this frantic life can be found in Psalms, the longest book of the Bible.
Its length is not the only intimidating factor. Psalms is an ancient book that spans many centuries and relies on multiple authors. But the Psalms are easier to understand than you may realize. And studying them can lead you to new discoveries, relief, awe, and surprise.
In this study, Ray Ortlund will help you see that the Psalms are a place that God has provided to encounter Him and find help, rest, honesty, hope, courage, joy, and the confidence you need to face this crazy life.
● Six small group sessions
● Access to 11- to 17-minute videos featuring author Ray Ortlund (included with purchase)
● Promotional content, including promotional video
● Six individual session videos to use in personal study
● Learn to be a better reader of a popular and well-loved genre of Scripture.
● Find hope in your current struggles and learn to see the work of God in and beyond them.
● Be restored into a deep and abiding relationship with God.
● Gather courage to know that you are made and loved by God and therefore can take on whatever comes your way.
● Rejoice in sorrow and affliction knowing that God will guide you.
● Implement a time tested spiritual rhythm of lament to process your grief and struggles in a God-honoring way.
● Take your hurt to God and be received as a beloved son or daughter.
● Praise God using His Word as a template.
● Be joyful in any circumstance because of God’s grace.