CSB Military Bible - Soldiers
Honoring our Military Heroes
The soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines who serve in the military move beyond narrow self-interest, volunteering to put their lives on the line for freedom. They have the same spirit as those who signed the Declaration of Independence, who, with firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, mutually pledged “to each other, our Lives, our Fortunes, and our Sacred Honor.”
For the men and women who serve the cause of freedom around the world, CSB Military Bibles — separate editions thoughtfully designed for those who serve in each branch of the military — feature 7-point type in a convenient, easy-to-carry compact trim size with a branch specific extended devotional section of articles, prayers, and spiritual guidance. Other features include a special presentation section, words of Christ in red, and a two-piece gift box.
Special Military Content Includes:
- “Pledge of Allegiance” and “The Star-Spangled Banner”
- U.S. Armed Forces Code of Conduct
- U.S. Army Core Values, “The Army Hymn,” and “The Mission of the Army”
- “A Soldier’s Prayer” and “Cadet’s Prayer”
- “General George S. Patton's Prayer” and “Lord's Prayer for the Military Wife”
- "How Should a Warrior Pray" and additional articles written by military personnel
The CSB Military Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.