Into the Light Bible Study - Mary DeMuth
An untold story never heals.
We all experience hurt and trauma, but how do we respond when someone tells us her story of pain? How do we heal from our own pasts in order to help with the healing of others? How do we locate and build safe spaces?
In this 7-session Bible study, trace biblical truths of healing through stories of real women in Scripture. Learn how to come alongside others in restoration, becoming good shepherds and good Samaritans. Deepen your discipleship and grow in Christ while discovering that we heal better together.
- Leader guide to lead discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Enriching teaching videos, approximately 15–20 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Learn how to heal from past hurts as well as how to help others on the path to healing.
- Deepen your relationship with our great, empathetic Savior.
- Discover how the Bible speaks to our stories and our pain.
- Become a proactive leader in your church on the front lines of one of the greatest issues of our time.