How To Get A Mommy To Sleep
Celebrate the precious everyday blessings of mommy-and-me time with this funny role-reversal bedtime story that trains kids how to get a busy mother to bed, beginning with the first step: start early. Whether your day includes breakfast in bed, shopping, chores, or something fancy, just follow these tips to be sure Mommy will go out like a light when it’s time for bed.
How to Get a Mommy to Sleep from bestselling author Amy Parker is perfect for
- families with young children who always have energy left over at night
- preschoolers and elementary-school children who regularly ask for a funny bedtime book
- reading aloud for a silly and sweet tuck-in story time
- telling any mother “I love you, mom”
- helping kids think about all the ways parents care for them
Written as if from one child to another, this delightful picture book will have your family laughing out loud at this new take on bedtime as you cherish your time together. Then kiss little heads goodnight as they say thank-you to God with “A Bedtime Prayer for Mommy and Me” at the back of the book. With rhyming verse, playful illustrations by Natalia Moore, and a pretty textured spine, this charming hardcover makes a unique gift for mama from a child on Mother’s Day, her birthday, or Christmas. It’s also a whimsical way to commemorate a child’s birthday, National Daughter’s Day, or National Son’s Day or as a just-because surprise.