10 CONVERSATIONS KIDS NEED TO HAVE WITH THEIR DAD
Dad, you love your kids to pieces. But whether it’s father-son or father-daughter, how to talk to them—and about what—can be one of the big mysteries in raising children.
Bestselling author and veteran dad Jay Payleitner comes to the rescue with a carload of great ideas about communicating those all-important life values to your kids to help them thrive. Good news is, you don’t have to use a lot of words as you plant healthy thoughts about…
- Excellence: how your kids can hit home runs in life
- Emotions: experiencing and handling them as God’s gift
- Integrity: being true to something beyond themselves
- Marriage: focusing on the positives, not the weeds, thorns, and crabgrass
- Immortality: living life as a friend of the One who’s eternal
Jay’s straightforward, man-friendly advice and stories form a terrific, confidence-boosting resource for building lifelong positives into your family. Raising children just got easier! Great gift or men’s group selection.