A job, a true love, a baby, a cure. . .
We’re all waiting for something from God.
And the place between His answers can feel like a wasteland where dreams—and faith—go to die.
When we’re waiting, we wonder, "Why?", "Why me?", and "How long?"
But the truth? . . .
When God says, "Wait," He doesn’t tell us for how long.
When God says, "Wait," we face one of life’s greatest tests.
When God says, "Wait," we have decisions to make.
When God says, "Wait," we can control only two things: how we wait, and who we become along the way.
Author Elizabeth Laing Thompson invites you to journal through your personal "wait" and come out on the other side with your faith, relationships, and sense of humor intact.
This lovely volume will encourage and inspire you in your wait--with meaningful devotional thoughts, scriptural truths, and thought-provoking journal prompts.
- A beautiful, textured hardcover binding
- Delightfully designed one-color interior with quality paper
- Dozens of encouraging, inspiring thoughts from Elizabeth Laing Thompson's popular Christian living title When God Says, "Wait"
- Generous space to record personal thoughts and feelings
- Thought-provoking reflection questions and journal prompts
- Scripture selections on every spread