A Christmas Prayer by Amy Parker
Offer a prayer of thanks this holiday season for all the people, animals, and angels who helped welcome Jesus to earth in the true Christmas story. A Christmas Prayer by bestselling author Amy Parker is a padded board book that children will love to carry along with them.
Children, ages 2 to 5, will
- meet all the characters in the biblical Christmas story
- learn that God uses everyday people to carry out His good plan
- learn the refrain and join the prayer of gratitude with gentle rhyming text
A Christmas Prayer features
- soft illustrations that glow with the peace of Christmastime
- a rhyming prayer of gratitude for Christ’s birth and all the blessings related to the true meaning of Christmas
In the tradition of the bestselling A Night Night Prayer, also by Amy Parker, a little child wanders through the house on a snowy winter night thanking God for the special Christmas blessings that made the nativity story possible. Your toddlers and preschoolers will love joining this prayer from a child’s heart as they praise God for the greatest Gift of all—baby Jesus.